We are always open to new members and encourage anyone who has a passion for bonfire, wants to makes friends and bring our community together in this way to step forward and join our society as it grows and develops. Below is all the information you need to sign up:
Annual HDBS Membership fees are:
£15 – Adults
£5 – Juniors (aged 17 & under)
Introducing our NEW Family Membership – £35 (for 2 Adults and up to 3 Juniors) for all new or renewing members!
(Membership expires on 31st March. Please make sure to renew 1st April to get a full year’s membership.)
If any NEW member were to sign up between 1st December and 31st March (ie. after bonfire season ends and before the renewal date), they will be signing up for the following bonfire season and the time period between 1st Dec – 31st Mar would technically be additional free membership until the following renewal date.
1. Please complete the below form/s:
- If you are applying on behalf of someone who is 17 or under, please fill out our junior consent form in addition to the application form.
- A copy of valid proof of age (passport, driving licence, etc) must accompany this form for anyone under 25 years old.
2. Membership fees need to be paid on submission of application by BACS transfer (reference ‘name’).
Heathfield & District Bonfire Society
Account no – 61411468
Sort Code – 30-98-97
3. All completed forms can be emailed to our Membership Secretary at:
Membership Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please get in touch
We look forward to welcoming you into our ranks.